Do I need cosmetic surgery ?
I want to look like X person. If I get this procedure done then it will solve my personal problems. If these are the reasons for undergoing surgery then this article is not for you but if you want to boost your self -confidence and add to well- being, please do read on.
Question to ask oneself :
Why should I get the surgery done? For myself or to please someone?
What do you want to change?
What are the expectations and what does my surgeon think about that?
How long have I been considering getting it done?
How will it affect my daily life?
Question to ask your plastic surgeon :
- What results can I expect?
- What does the procedure do? What does it not do?
- What are the risks and complications associated with this procedure?
- How long is the recovery period?
- Will I have any scars and if yes, what will they look like?
- If my procedure requires stitches, when will they be removed?
- What kind of activity restrictions will be there?
- How long before I can go back to my regular routine?
- How long before I see the final results of my surgery?
- How long will the results last?
- How much does the procedure cost?
Cost of Cosmetic Surgery?
Generally costs for any procedure includes :
Surgeon’s Fee : Supports the surgeon performing the surgery.
Hospital Fee : Supports the operation of the hospital, operating room, staffing, and related items.
Anesthesia Fee : Supports specialists and medication to safely sedate patients for surgery.
Cost is an important factor while going for a procedure. But cheap does not mean it’s good. Providing high quality services at an affordable range is what Dr. Chugh strives for. Each individual has different requirements so the pricing is tailored to suit that approach.