Pre-Operative Instructions for Thigh Lift Surgery in Delhi NCR
A Thigh Lift surgery in Delhi NCR is an operation that is designed to help patients achieve a slimmer, toned lower body. It removes excess fat from the thighs, knees, and buttocks.
There are several reasons people might consider thigh lift surgery. Factors like excess weight gain in the lower body, sagging skin and protruding fat deposits can be caused by many hormonal or age-related changes.
Thigh lift surgery is one of the most popular anti-cellulite treatments today. The treatment has been around for a long time but only in recent years has there been a huge resurgence in popularity which can be credited to the advancements in medical technology and the development of new, more effective products.
With the high demand for thigh lift surgery, it’s not hard to find someone who will perform this procedure but before you choose one, here are some things you should know about what you might expect:
What are the pre-op instructions for thigh lift surgery?
The day before your surgery, it’s important to shave your legs and wear loose fitting clothing that doesn’t rub against your skin. That way, when you wake up after your procedure, it will be easy to get out of bed.
Pre-op instructions for thigh lift surgery
If you’re scheduled for a thigh lift surgery, your doctor will provide you with instructions on how to prepare for the procedure.
Ideally, these instructions should be provided at least one week before your surgery date. However, if you don’t have them, ask your doctor if they are available.
The following tips are some pre-operative guidelines that can help make the experience easier:
- Exercise regularly with light weights and aerobic exercises (stair stepper) for about six weeks before surgery. This will make it easier to exercise after surgery since your muscles will be stronger. You may also want to use a hand towel or pillow under the affected leg or take off your shoes so that there is less pressure on the affected area when exercising.
- Get plenty of rest before your surgery to avoid infection and blood clots. You will be put on antibiotics before your procedure to help prevent infection. Ask your surgeon if you should take aspirin or other blood thinners before your surgery.
- Eat a light meal before your surgery so that you don’t feel too hungry while under anaesthesia.
- Take off all makeup, nail polish, deodorant and contact lenses that day.
- Bring a list of any medications you are taking to the hospital with you in order to avoid any confusion.
- Stay Hydrated or Drink lots of water.
- Discuss all the concern related to health and post thigh lift surgery