Why Might You Consider a Breast Lift Surgery in Gurgaon?
Breast lift surgery are done to improve the appearance of breasts by raising them up and helping them look perkier. This surgery is done to uplift and reshape the breasts. It is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the breasts while correcting drooping breasts.
They can also be used for women who have had large weight loss, have lost breast volume due to breastfeeding, have had breast implants removed, or for small-breasted women who want more fullness in their breasts.
The most common breast lift procedure is a mastopexy (surgery on the nipple) combined with a breast augmentation (implants) or fat transfer. In some cases, only a breast reduction is needed if you are undergoing contouring surgery on your chest or stomach area.
Why Might You Consider a Breast Lift?
Some women might consider a breast lift to get a firmer, perkier, higher chest and cleavage.
Breast lifts can help patients
- If They want to change how their breasts look to improve their self-image.
- If Their nipples fall below their breast crease when not wearing a bra.
- The nipple-areola complex may be pulled down
- Their breasts are uneven.
- Women with sagging or loose skin
- Want fuller breasts or want to lift sagging breasts.
Breast lifts are generally performed on patients over 18 years old who are not pregnant and do not want more children.
Many people become interested in what to expect before and after the surgery. Below are some of the things to anticipate before and after the surgical procedure.
What To Expect Before and After
- Breast augmentation (implants) is possible if you are more than a C cup.
- After consultation with your plastic surgeon, you will have to decide whether you want breast lift or breast implants
- If you have a tummy tuck, it can be done at the same time as your breast lift
- Discuss with your plastic surgeon about any medication and drugs your taking
- Patients should expect to have some downtime
- They should be able to see the progress of their breast lift and recovery at each step of the process
- Patients may experience soreness, bruising, swelling, and numbness in the breast area following surgery. This can last up to two weeks post-surgery.
- Patients will be advised not to wear any bra or undergarments that squeeze breasts for at least three weeks following surgery in order to avoid complications with wound healing.
- You may not be able to exercise for six weeks afterwards
What Is the Recovery Process after breast lift surgery?
The recovery process after breast lift surgery is the stages and duration a woman needs to go through in order to get back to normal.
Post-surgery, you will be prescribed opioids and painkillers by your doctor. Your doctor will also prescribe a post-surgical bra for you to wear. You may also be prescribed medications for anxiety or depression.
The recovery process after breast lifts may last anywhere between 1 week and 2 months depending on the severity of the injury, the type of surgery performed, genetic factors etc.
Consultation with Dr Anmol Chugh
India is one of the most popular destinations for women looking to undergo breast lift surgery, so it should not come as a surprise that there are some excellent plastic surgeon in Gurgaon.
Dr. Anmol Chugh is a renowned plastic surgeon who has over 12 years of experience in the field. He provides comprehensive consultation for procedures like breast lift surgery, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction treatment & others cosmetic procedures in Gurgaon Haryana.