10 things to do After Breast Lift Surgery – Ask Breast Surgeon in Delhi NCR
- Follow Dr Chugh post-operative care instructions carefully. This includes taking prescribed medications, wearing compression garments, and attending follow-up appointments at regular basis.
- Get plenty of rest and avoid any strenuous activities for at least 2-3 weeks after the surgery. This will allow your body to heal properly and minimize any potential complications.
- Keep the incision sites clean and dry to prevent infections. After a successful surgery, Dr. Chugh will provide you with specific instructions on how to care for your incisions.
- Anmol Chugh recommends that you avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least 4-6 weeks following your breast lift surgery in Gurgaon. These can impede the healing process and raise the likelihood of problems.
- Wear a supportive bra during the day and at night for the first few weeks after surgery. This will help to reduce swelling and support your newly lifted breasts.
- Types of bras to wear after breast lift surgery
- Compression bras
- Surgical bras
- Sports bras
- Wireless bras
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach or side, as this can put pressure on your breasts and affect the healing process.
- Stay hydrated and maintain a healthy diet to promote healing. Eating foods rich in protein, vitamins, and nutrients can aid in tissue repair and boost your immune system.
- Take your pain medication as prescribed by Dr Chugh to manage any discomfort or pain after surgery.
- Avoid any strenuous activities that involve raising your arms above your head or heavy lifting for at least 4-6 weeks.
- And lastly, be patient with your results. It takes time for the swelling to subside and for your breasts to settle into their new position. So, give yourself and your body time to heal.
Book A Consultation with Dr Anmol Chugh Top-rated Plastic Surgeon for Breast Lift Surgery in Gurgaon
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Board Certified Plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- 24/7 support for patients
- Free follow-ups after the procedure
- Member of ASPS, ISAPS